What you will learn:
- How the Web works - servers, domains, DNS
- Website structure - files and folders
- File naming conventions - dos and don'ts
- Tools of the trade - code editors and web builders
- SEO - the basics
- HTML basics - defaults, standards and otherwise
- Semantic markup and why it's important
- Special characters
- Paragraphs, headings, lists and breaks
- Structural containers - div, header, footer, main, section
- CSS concepts - styling tags and classes, external and embedded stylesheets
- Device fonts and Google fonts
- CSS properties for text - colour, font, size, line-height, case etc.
- Background properties
- CSS units of measurement
- Understanding Importance - why styles override
- Publishing a website
Where and how courses runAll courses are currently being delivered online.
Tailored courses and workshops
Courses can be run as customised workshops for individuals or groups. Workshops are an ideal way to learn exactly the skills you need - workshops are not restricted to a single topic, and can be tailored to suit your specific requirements. We can use actual projects as the basis for your course, so you get things done as you learn. Get in touch on 0435 829 914 or Send an enquiry to find out more about tailored courses and workshops.