Photoshop for e-marketing, social media and the Web
Aimed at anyone who wants to use Photoshop for tasks such as preparing graphics for the Web, social media, EDMs or presentations, this one day course cuts through the complexity, and teaches you the fundamental skills and techniques that will help you get the job done. This course will get you up and running quickly, enabling you to confidently edit and combine images from various sources, and to produce high quality, optimised files for a range of online applications.
What you'll learn
This is a sample of topics typically covered during the Photoshop for e-marketing, social media and the Web course. Course content is flexible, so get in touch if you have specific requirements.
- Setting Photoshop up for screen-based production - color settings, preferences, units, workspace.
- Targeting the screen - about resolution, image dimensions and file size.
- Understandingn colour
- Working with Layers and Masks
- Using Artboards
- Exporting images
- Image Optimisation - JPG, PNG, GIF
- Creating a header image for an email template or Facebook.
- Creating a logo with transparency
- Exporting a full-width background image
- Editing and exporting social icons
- Creating layouts for EDMs or Webpages
- Using Adobe Fonts
Photoshop advanced design techniques
Aimed at users with some experience of Photoshop, this course covers a wide range of sophisticated design techniques for print and the web, centered around gaining an in-depth knowledge of Layers, Masks, Channels, Artboards, Smart Objects, Smart Filters and other related topics. Learn how to make complex selections, create photorealistic images from scratch, work in 3D space and more.
What you'll learn
This is a sample of topics typically covered during the Photoshop advanced design techniques course. Course content is flexible, so get in touch if you have specific requirements.
- Setting Preferences
- Working with Multiple Artboards
- Managing presets
- Colour settings
- Layer Groups
- Selection techniques - Pen tool - Select and Mask
- Adjustment and Fill layers
- Bleding modes
- Clipping Masks - Layer Masks - Alpha Channels
- Vector Shape layers
- Smart Filters
- Smart Objects
- Layer Styles in depth
- Working in 3D
Tailored courses and workshops delivered online or face to face
Workshops are an ideal way to learn exactly the skills you need - workshops are tailored to suit your specific requirements. We use live projects as the basis for your course, so you get things done as you learn.
Workshops are charged on an hourly rate - you book the number of hours you need.
Get in touch on 0435 829 914 or Send an enquiry to find out more about tailored courses and workshops.